Search This Blog

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Top 25 Most Played Songs of 2010

 


Because I'm not a good lil' pop music critic, I dutifully tallied up Top 25 lists for the best albums and local concerts of 2010.But truth be told, I'm thoroughly sick of year-end lists ? never mind that someone just asked me for my favorite songs of 2010. Sigh.

So in lieu of anything requiring great critical thought or, you know, lots of typing, here's a lascivious peek into my recent itunes history,specifically my 25 most-played songs from 2010. As you're about to find out, I have serious issues.

boys and girls, so here you go:




25. T.I. - No Mercy (feat - The Dream )
24. Diddy Dirty money - Coming Home( feat Skylar Grey)
23. Chipmunk Feat. Chris Brown - Champion 
22. Game - all day all night (feat. Cassidy)
21. Flo Rida feat. David Guetta - Club Cant Handle Me
20. Drake Feat T I , Swizz Beatz  - Fancy
19. Swedish house Mafia VS Tinie Tempah - Miami  2 Ibiza
18. Nicki Minaj feat. Eminem - Romans Revenge
17. Kat DeLuna - Party O'Clock
16. B.o.B - Don't Let Me Fall
15. Eminem - Almost Famous
14. T.I. - yeah ya know
13. Tinie Tempah - Written In The Stars
12. Far East Movement Featuring Cataracs And - Like A G6
11. Rihanna - Love The Way U Lie Pt. 2 (Ft. Eminem)
10. Kanye West - So appalled (feat. RZA. jay-z  pusha t. swizz beatz and cyhi da prynce)
 9. Lil wayne feat Eminem - Drop The World
 8. Shanell & Nicki Manaj - Cupid's got a Gun
 7. Eminem Ft. Jazmine Sullivan - Cocaine
 6. Wiz Khalifa - Black & Yellow
 5. Eminem - Space Bound
 4. Kanye West - Don't Look Down (feat Mos Def, Lupe Fiasco & Big Sean)
 3. Willow Smith - Whip My Hair
 2. Kanye West - christian dior denim flow (feat. kid cudi, pusha t, john legend_lloyd banks and ryan )
 1. Eminem & Lil wayne -  No Love 

Do you wants to have this Music on your Playlist ? Wait for my link .. 

                                 Download       გადმოწერა




2011 looks promising

No comments:

Post a Comment